equality and diversity training
Equality and Diversity training is important for staff and managers. It is important to get Equality and Diversity in the mindset of everyone in an organisation and a good way to do this is through training. Equality and Diversity training not only protects the individual, it protects the company reputation too.
A Tailored Approach to Equality and Diversity Training
At 360 diversity we believe that Equality and Diversity training is best received when it has been tailored to suit your company and staff needs.
What our training covers
- Equality Act 2010
- The nine protected characteristics
- Harassment, discrimination and bullying
- Anti-discriminatory practice
- Language (appropriate and inappropriate)
How does it work?
- After we receive your enquiry, one of our consultants will contact you to find out more about your company, your staff and what level of training is required.
- Our consultant will then draft a bespoke training package for you.
- Following your approval of the training outline, we will then arrange a date to deliver the training.
All of our courses are planned to be 3 hours or 6 hours long depending upon the needs of your organisation.
To find out more about Equality and Diversity with 360 diversity, please contact us on email@example.com or call us on 07967 381144.